- Rehmannia Eight Formula
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep), 29.6g
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae), 14.8g
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni), 14.8g
- Fu Ling (Poria), 11.1g
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan), 11.1g
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis), 11.1g
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi), 3.7g
- Fu Zi (Radix Aconiti Lateralis Prep), 3.7g
- 3-4 capsules 3 times a day for an average adult (18-60 years of age, approximately 150 lbs). This standard dosage may be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s individual factors, such as age, body weight, type of illness and severity. Please see Strategic Dosing Guidelines for details.
- Serve with warm water on an empty stomach, 2-3 hours apart from your prescription medication or other supplements. Do not take with tea, coffee, juice, soda or any other beverages.